Introducing our new GliderThrow Quad. A new pair of sensors 3 and 4 of our digital Angle/Throw meter and differentials that, as well as working by themselves alone, work together with the current units 1 and 2 for those users who want to measure the throw of up to 4 control surfaces at the same time and their differentials
GliderThrow can help you in a variety of applications as measuring a dihedral angle of a wing, measuring model airplane incidence angle , etc.
Even the smallest F3K models can take advantage of using GliderThrow to measure the correct throws.
- Single Device dimensions Height x Width x Depth: 17x37x37mm.
- Single unit Weight: 19g
- Single unit Weight with Magnetic Peg: 23g
- Resolution: 0,1 degrees. 0,1 millimeters
- Precision: Better than 0,3 degrees
- Power: 150mAh Rechargable Lithium Battery (About 2 hours of continous operation)
- Charging : Micro USB Cable
- Charging Time: About 1 Hour